Thursday, July 1, 2010

Camp Scrap...my Summer Vacation

Well, I finished up week one of Camp Scrap...and, whew, what a week. We received an email every morning with a journal prompt, sketch or designer idea...five days of the week!

Our challenge, use those emails to make a layout each day of the week!

Like I said, whew!

Here are my week one pages (plus two pre-camp assignments)...


Thursday-"Flourishes" Designer Idea


Friday-Sketch


Monday-"Recipe" Sketch


Tuesday-"Quilting" Designer Idea

OOPS! Assignment not done yet...the dog ate my homework, yeah, that's it!
Wednesday-Journal Prompt


Pre-Class Color Assignment


Pre-Class Sketch Idea

Well, week two started today...so I need to run to the studio and get cracking!

Hope your week is crafty!

2 comments:

  1. Great week's work, I especially like the pre-class sketch. I'm enjoying Camp Scrap too, but haven't been quite so productive. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pages- especially the kitty photo!

    Camp was tons of fun- hopefully May will host another one next year.

    ReplyDelete