Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow! I won!

I have been crabby all week....

Just having a real grump-athon...

A grouch-fest...

Not happy...

Don't know why, just am...

But I plug on, get the work done, and almost everyday I enter to win something, somewhere, on some blog...

And today...

I won!

WooHoo!

Don't get to excited though, I'm still grumpy...

Maybe it is all this summertime wind here in Green Valley! I hate the wind, and it isn't helping my resolve to ride my bike to work everyday...

But I digress...back to me winning!

I posted a comment on Wednesday's Making Memories blog post, about their new Vintage Groove jewelry line...and the random generator picked me!

See...here I am...wining!

June 23, 2010

We have a Vintage Groove Winner

Congratulations to Christine Diamond who is the winner of the Vintage Groove contest. Please email me your address so we can send your jewelry kit.

Picture 12

WooHoo! Grump-grump!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah For You!!!!
    I won a few blog candies. It does put a smile on your face. I won one recently, haven't recieved it yet though.
    Now go and get your crafty on, that will put a smile on your face :)

    ReplyDelete