Monday, January 4, 2010

Resolutions...and other White Lies

Well, here we are in the new year. Welcome 2010!

So I have been thinking a bit about what New Year's Resolutions I should make. Generally speaking, I try to keep them simple, so I can accomplish them. (I mean, no point in setting my self up for failure...I can accomplish that easily enough on any average day!) And this year I have decided to make my resolution and ADD instead of a DENIAL...so no "eat less", "complain less" or "cut-out sweets"...

This year I am going to spend MORE time in my studio, doing MORE things I enjoy and CREATING more!

I spent a few hours out in the studio on New Year's Eve and then again on the 2nd and 3rd...so I'm off to a good start.

I am also going to start submitting more work to challenges, DT calls and magazine calls...we'll see where that goes, hopefully that resolution won't fall into the white lies category!

No comments:

Post a Comment