Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Hellos!

A couple of weekends ago I spent three wonderful days crafting at a friends house on the North Coast of California...


I can still hear the fog horn in the back of my mind. Simply a beautiful house...simply a beautiful weekend...


With only one minor set-back...

Hot Chocolate and scrapbooking don't always mix...be forewarned!

Anyway...minus a couple of side-trips and a made dash looking for some Mikes Hard Lemonade, we spent the entire three days crafting! How glorious!

I finished up my "Halloween Hellos" that weekend, and finally got them in the mail earlier this week.

I think they turned out cute, and were super fun (if not a bit messy) to make! (all complete with their own matching envelopes!)

Here are the "Witching you a Spooky Halloween" Cards


These witches legs are a modification of a cut file for my Silhouette. Complete with glittered tights.


I popped up the glitterd spider and added Stickles for his web thread.


And I added Enamel Accents (from Ranger) for the witches boot heels.


And these are my "Happy Howl-o-ween" cards.




And finally..I made a few "Fall" cards...just because this cut file was so neat to glitter!


Well tonight is the big kitten weigh-in again. We had two kitten reach the two pound mark last week...and I think they have all doubled in size this week!

I am still trying to get a good picture of Snickers...so I will check back in a few days with weight updates and new pictures!

1 comment: