Wednesday, April 12, 2017

WIP Wendsday

I know, I just posted a quarter end status update and right before that the new quarter goals...but since then (yes, since Monday) I have have made progress!  I've ripped out and restarted the quilting on my Red & White Scrappy Trip Irish Chain...RWSTIC, for short (wink-wink)...and things are moving along pretty quickly.

I love those little scooter girls!
Simple cross-hatching, but I think it will be perfect for this quilt!


I love this backing...it is an extra-wide from Connecting Threads, and a great match for the top!


And of course, what I'm working on also means, what the cats are working on, right?


Helper #1, Joe, holding the quilt down...should it decide to up and run away from the sewing machine!





And helper #2, Elaine, making sure there are no mistakes on the underside!






No comments:

Post a Comment