Friday, April 7, 2017

2017 2nd Quarter Finish-A-Long

So...quick and fast, before I miss the deadline...

My 2nd Quarter Finish-A-Long projects, all 34 of them!  This quarter I am going to focus on quilting instead of piecing...

Diamond Tread, Cat Chevron, Pink Cts, FQS 2014 Mystery, FQS Snapshots, Oh My Stars, Blue Geese, Dapper Dan, Box Lunch, Kaffe Ribbons, Hawaiian 1600, AppleStars, Scrappy Paths, You+Me Batik, Bee Row Along, En Provence Variation, Batik Chevron, Christmas Geese, 12/26, Round Robin, Aunt Ruth's, Feathered Stars, Placemats, Red Chain, Log Cabin, Feathered Star Pillow, Adore floral, Hand-dyed stars, Quilted Oak Leaves, Shoo Fly, Color Weave, Kaffe Lattice, Canoe Ridge, Pins & Paws

Edited to add: Of the 34 UFO's on my list, two only need bindings (really, why haven't I done this yet!), five have the quilting started (even if it is just one row of quilting!), one is basted and ready to quilt (I just need to get the courage up to do more feathers!), fourteen have backings made and are ready to be basted (after I buy another roll of batting), nine need a backing made, one needs borders and two are still being pieced into tops.

I know I won't really get all theses done, even by a long shot!  But I just threw all of the completed tops on the list...I really want to focus on quilting over piecing this quarter...and you can never tell what kinda quilting you're in the mood for, right...straight-line, hand quilting, free-motion...easy or challenging...lightly quilted or heavily.  And as long as I make some progress, I'm happy!

Wish me luck!  And I wish all of the FAL-ers luck this quarter!

1 comment:

  1. That is an impressive list, but even more impressive is that you know exactly how many need what! Finish those two bindings and get those two off the list! :) Thank you for linking up, on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete