Saturday, March 5, 2011

And one more layout...

I thought yesterday's post was getting too long...

So I broke this layout out into a separate post...

And I love it so much, it really deserves it...

And...I didn't scrap lift!

(Yeah Me!)



Lainey loves Jon soooooooooooooo much! In this picture she is snuggled in his arm looking up at him. She loves to sit there in his arms and watch TV with us in the evenings...she is the snuggliest cat I have ever met!



The journaling is about how she was destined to be a part of our family...and how glad we are that she is...

I did my journaling printed on tags...a trick I learned watching Nichol Magourik....I told you, she is really inspiring my pages these days!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet layout.
    Our cat is more introverted, lol. We have had her for over 14 yrs and some don't even realize we have one. Her personality is so much like my daughter, her owner.

    ReplyDelete