Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wacky Wednesday...and Other Mid-Week Madness

So I got some fun news the other day...The Everyday Scrapper website asked me to join their online forum team. Woo-hoo!

I'm in charge of Wednesdays...so when mid-week has got you down, shoot over to the forum and check out my topics!

I will be posting the Question of the Day, the Scrapbooking Question of the Day, opening up a forum post for the Website Topic of the Day, posting some Daily Inspiration and posting a Tutorial...every Wednesday!

And now I'm sitting here, gathering ideas...and I think I have some fun things for the Tutorial section...here's a hint...think "Clean House"...be sure to check it out next week!

On another note...I checked on my tulips last night. They are starting to send up buds (yeah!)...here is a sort of fuzzy picture...I had my camera set on macro, and there was a breeze, so nothing would stay still long enough for a clear shot!



Except, little Bonnie...who normally never takes a good picture...I thought this one turned out pretty nice. Hmm...I may need to scrap this picture!




Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you. I will have to check them out.
    Tulips, nice. It will be awhile for them to pop up here.
    Your cat is adorable and so fluffy. Love this picture. My daughter has one of our cat (Rose) with her nose in the goldfish bowl. teehee

    ReplyDelete