Monday, March 1, 2010

A Month in Review

Well, February has come to a close...and I looked back at what I accomplished in the month (craft-wise) and what I spent...yep, I'm still super budgeting!

I did buy a few things...mostly necessities, but I did pick-up a couple of cute $1 stamps at Michaels and pair of $2 scissors I have been searching for...so for less than $5, I got my fix of new 'toys'! I also finally ran out of Zip-Dry (neccessity!) and Xyron 500 cartridge (which I have been using a ton of with all the cards I am making!)...So I picked those up on Saturday. All-in-all, I spent less than $50 this month on crafting stuff...not bad!

I also tallied up what I finished this month...

3 knitted washcloths
9 scrapbook layouts (11 pages total)
1 cute fabric-tied basket
36 cards (wow! I think I am on a card making kick!)

I also think I am falling in love with flocking powder...here is a cute card I made for a baby shower (and card swap at 2Ps):



Can you see the cute fuzzy brown spots on the giraffe...too much fun!

I started working on some Easter cards this weekend with the $1 stamps from Michaels and some pink and yellow flock! I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Greetings...Thanks for dropping by, and playing along! Its always nice making new friends... and I love cats and what you are doing here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. I haven't played with flock yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog about my mini album. Happy you liked it so much. A little confession, I am surprised at how much I like it. I am usually so critical of my stuff.

    ReplyDelete