Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ladybugs...and Other Elusive Things

One day while weeding the backyard I noticed ladybugs everywhere. It seemed like it was ladybug season! I was so intent on finishing my yard work, I didn't grab the camera...never got pictures of the little buggers.

And of course for the next several weeks I was on the constant lookout for them...camera in hand...no ladybugs! Little buggers!

Apparently, they only come as a reward for doing yard work, 'cause this Saturday I spent many agonizing hours cleaning our side yard of weeds...and the ladybugs were out in full force!

This time...I had camera in hand!

Here are the fruits of my labor:





I think it was well worth the wait...

Now all I have to do is print, trim and scrap!

(Be sure to click on the above pics...the first one is a cool front view...lots of details)

1 comment:

  1. Those are really good pics.
    I can garden soon, most of our snow is gone. But I am sure we will get more before the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete