Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Backroads...and other Fun Photo Ops

I was driving around this past Sunday, running errands here and there...and realized that nine times out of ten, I take the backroads. I enjoy the scenery. It is a longer drive but slower in pace, relaxing (and if I have to be behind the wheel, I might as well be relaxed...trust me, you want it that way...).

I love open space, rusty metal, flowering trees, green grass (and the occasional cow); all of which are along the backroads!

A little art project and layout idea popped into my head...so I took out my camera and snapped a few photos along Rockville Road...for inspiration.



This isn't the final project...just a group of some of the pics I took...I have a little mental list of what else I want to take...when the ideas stop percolating, and the final project is done...I will share!

Until then...don't forget to enjoy the scenery!

1 comment:

  1. We love to drive the back roads. My daughter and hubby have taken their best photos on back roads.
    Hubby and I use to do that alot when we were dating and when the kids were real young.

    ReplyDelete