Monday, February 22, 2010

2 Gallon Tubs of Margerine...and Other Costco Goodies

Well, bigger isn't always better...but sometimes Costco's over-sized products are fun...for example, you can have your pictures printed (in about an hour) up to 12" X 12"...

A friend of mine told me about the over-sized prints a few years ago, and ever since, I love picking out my favorite pictures and printing them really big!

Sometimes scrapping these pictures can be a challenge... and other times the large size gets the old muse a working...here is a layout I did a couple of weeks ago for a Challenge at Scrapbook {Express}ions:


The owl was printed 8"X12" and hand-cut...

And here are a couple from my Alaska trip album:


The picture of Hubbard Glacier on the left edge of the left-page was printed 8"X12" and the one on the right edge of the right-page was printed 8"X8".


The whale's tail on the far right of the layout is an 8'X12" picture (trimmed down to 4" wide)


The far right picture was printed 8"X12" and cut horizontally into strips

And finally, here is a layout I did using 12"X12" photos as the background 'paper'...



Checkout my flower post from last week...a lot of those layouts also use oversized Costco prints.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment