Monday, March 26, 2018

Finish No. 4 - 1st Q

This is the third set of pillowcases on my Finish Along list (just two more to go....).


It is so easy to cut out (or set aside to cut out later...procrastinate much) matching fabrics to the quilts I am working on...so for these, the matching quilt is also on my Finish Along list.  I did get the top finished this quarter, but i don't think I will be able t o get it on the frame and quilted...oh well, it will slide on over to the 2nd Quarter list!

Some Stats for the quilt:
Size: Standard Pillow
Quilting: None
Started: 01/11/18
Finished: 03/24/18
Fabric Used: Art gallery fabric by Sharon Holland...but I don't remember the name of the line...

This makes finish #4 for 1st Quarter...and 16 remaining on the 1st Quarter FAL List.

1 comment:

  1. Pillowcases are fun to make! On behalf of the Finish-A-Long crew, congrats on the finish and thank you for joining in!

    ReplyDelete