Monday, January 15, 2018

2018 First Quarter Finish Along

Well, I'm back at it again....after taking a little break at the end of last year (for two house moves and one office move! Yikes!)

Here is my Finish Along list for the 1st Quarter of 2018 (let this be the year I successfully finish more than I start!)

Adore Floral, Indah Batiks, Wayne & Gordie, 1600 Log Cabin, 5 Pillowcase Sets, White/Tan One-Hour Basket, Christmas Place-mats, Campus Cats, Oh! My Stars, Batik Perennial Star Pillow, 2014 FQS Mystery, Scandinavian Tomte, Modern Plus, Dapper Dan, Iris log Cabin, 2017 TP Mystery

Twenty items, wish me luck!  And Good Luck to all the other Finish-Alongers out there!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, 20 items! And some lovely colourful ones in there, too.
    I hope you'll be making some good progress this quarter! Thank you for joining the Finish-A-Long this quarter!

    ReplyDelete