Monday, March 12, 2018

Finish No. 1 - 1st Q

This is a scrap quilt I have been calling Dapper Dan.  I used this as my first project quilted on my new-to-me Gammill Long-Arm!

I tried somthing different in each rectangle...to get a feel for how the machine works...and how to work the machine...

Some circles...were more square...


Squares...were mostly square...



Serpentines...reallly need some work.

But it was a fun experiment!  I'm anxious to get all of my tops on there and get some more practice in!

Some Stats for the quilt:
Size: 61" X 68"
Quilting: On my Gammill, all kinds of test patterns
Started: 05/31/16
Finished: 03/11/18


This makes finish #1 for the quarter...and 19 remaining on the 1st Quarter FAL List.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to practise your quilting! I am curious to see what piecing you used for Dapper Dan, though...
    On behalf of the hosts, thank you for participating in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete