Wednesday, July 5, 2017

2017 Second Quarter Round-up

I really have had a lot going on this last couple of months...finishing up a big annual fundraiser, packing our house, finding temporary housing when our new-old house got trashed (I mean trashed!  As in everything needed to be gutted...down to the studs!), and a machine that needed time at the repair shop!

Sewing got kinda put on the back burner in mid-May....but I did squeeze out a few finishes!

So here is the list from the 2nd Quarter:


And the progress made this quarter...

Diamond Tread: Finished!

Chevron Cats: Sent to Missouri Star Quilt Co. for quilting

FQS Snapshots: I started the embroidery for the label...as soon as that's done I can finish piecing the backing and get it basted.  I think this one will be fun to quilt!

Blue Geese: Sent to Missouri Star Quilt Co. for quilting

Kaffe Ribbons: Sent to Missouri Star Quilt Co. for quilting

You+Me Batik: I got this one basted!

En Provence Variation: I finished most of the quilting...maybe 95%...I just have a few places I want to add a bit more, and then it needs to be bound.  I "gave" this to my mom for Mother's Day...and promised I would have it finished before next Mother's Day!

Batik Chevron: Sent to Missouri Star Quilt Co. for quilting

Red Chain: I have about 75% of the quilting done...

Adore Floral: This one's quilting is about 80% done...

Shoo Fly: Finished!

Color Weave: Finished!

Kaffe Lattice: Sent to Missouri Star Quilt Co. for quilting

Canoe Ridge: Sent back to the scrap basket...just not liking it, the original was great, my version...not so much!

Pins and Paws: Finished!

...And I started three new tops, an Hourglass small quilt from a MSQ tutorial, a quilt using my Tabby Road Fat Quarter Pack, and a picnic quilt using Crazy Mom Quilt's Big Nine block.


I love quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment