Thursday, June 30, 2016

Finish No. 6

For my SIL's birthday I finished up my Abundance quilt from Jeni Baker's pattern.  I instantly fell in love with the pattern when she first blogged about it...and I think I even went straight home and pulled some stash to start one of my own!


With my ever faithful assistant's help!
I started piecing the rows in the middle of July, last year...


 and was finished with the top a few days later....and then it just sat, nicely folded...for almost a year...


Until the 2016FAL/Q2.

I used my "go-to" quilting pattern Orange Peel, with some FMQ swirlies in the border...and finished just in time for my SIL's birthday on June 21st...she loved it!

This is the awesome backing fabric...shows the quilting nicely!
I totally doofed-out on getting a nice picture of the entire quilt before she took it home...but the picture above shows the quilting really well.  I used a fabric from Joann's, that looks a lot like a vintage sheet, for the backing...it works perfectly with the scrappy pinks, greens and yellows in the top!

The quilted ended up being 72" X 88" (including the border I added to the pattern) and will make for a fantastic picnic quilt for her and her daughters to use this summer.

Sixth item checked off my UFO list!

This makes finish #16 for 2016...and 52 remaining UFO's (36 remaining on the 2ndQ List)

5 comments:

  1. On behalf of the 2016 FAL hosts, we thank you for playing along!

    Love your orange peel quilting with this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fabrics in this one. And that orange peel quilting is divine! Definitely a go-to pattern. I need to add this to my quilting pattern sampler, which was one of my FALs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its super easy...almost feel like cheating...

      Delete
  3. ฟิลเลอร์เป็นอย่างไร





    ?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางด้านการแพทย์





    ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น



    สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอติด





    หรือ HA เป็นสารที่ยืนยัน







    มาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วทั้งโลก





    แล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่ได้จากธรรมชาติ









    ที่มีส่วนประกอบ



    ของคลอลาเจน มีองค์ประกอบ





    ประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทาง



    ทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIFU โอกาสใหม่ ของการชูกระชับหน้า
    ของการชูกระชับหน้า ปรับหน้าเรียว กรอบหน้าชัด ลดเหนียง คาง 2 ชั้น ผิวกระชับมองอ่อนวัย ลดลางเลือนริ้วรอย ผิวมองเรียบเนียนขึ้นลดความหย่อนยานรอบๆร่องแก้ม ความกระชับของบริเวณใบหน้านั้นเป็นสิ่งจำเป็นที่เพศหญิงแล้วก็เพศชายสนใจ ที่จะดูแลตนเอง เห็นรวมทั้งรู้เรื่องสำหรับในการรักษา เลยนำเทคโนโลยีใหม่ๆที่ตอบปัญหาการดูแลรักษาแบบไม่จำเป็นต้องใช้เข็ม ชูกระชับบริเวณใบหน้าที่หย่อนยานคล้อย เติมเต็มคอลลาเจน กระตุ้นการผลิตเนื้อเหยื่อ แบบไม่เป็นอันตราย


    ทำ hifu
    ทำ hifu ที่ไหนดี
    ทำไฮฟู
    ทำ ไฮฟู รีวิว

    ReplyDelete