Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Belated New Year...

Hello there...and welcome to 2011!

I know...its already the 13th!

I've been busy...

But I have been thinking about y'all!

I had such aspirations of blogging more in December, really catching up on posting all the projects and what-nots that I have been up to...

But...

Well, its January 13th now...and I'm moving forward!

I did have a couple things I really wanted to let you know about...good news...

Beaver and Whitey found a forever home in mid-December...

And right before Christmas, Kodiak got adopted as well! Thankfully, we got to hold on to her through the holidays, but she went off to her new home the first week of January...we really miss her!


This is Kody helping with the gingerbread decorating...

And finally (on the kitten front anyway)...Elaine got returned to us in early December. What?!?! Anyway, maybe it was destiny...we are keeping her. She is such a doll and Rooster and Clyde love her...and Jon absolutely adores her! So 2010 ended and we were one big happy family!


That's Kody in the back and Lainey in the front, stretched out...just chill-axing!

Onto 2011...

I saw some great blogs at the end of the year, where people listed their favorite projects from 2010...I wanted to do that too...but so many projects are still unfinished (goal #1 for 2011: Finish those projects!)

But here are my five favorite FINISHED projects from 2010 (in no particular order):

Big Toes Little Toes

I love taking pictures of my feet...don't know why, just do...

Christmas Boxes


Traveling Scarf Mini Album

This one is finished in the technical sense...but I made it with room to expand for all of the scarf's future travels...

Purr-fectly Content


3 Curious Cats


So...there you have it...my five fav projects (check that blog post off my list!)

See y'all soon...(I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment