Saturday, July 2, 2011

Image Swap...and Oodles of Coloring!

Way back in April I did a stamped image swap with my friend Tracy...

I haven't finished coloring in all of the images that she sent me...and only one has made it onto a card...but I'm working on them...

I have organized all of my art markers in a little travel bag. I marked the end of each pen with the color number so they are easy to find. I use Prismacolor markers...and well, the color on the marker label leaves a lot to be desired...as does their numbering system. Copic's really have that head over heels above Prismacoclor..but at this stage in the game (73 markers into it!) I don't want to put the money into switching to Copics...

My color chart and carry case are working pretty good...and I have colored in several of the images from the swap...


I adore these little cuties...I trimmed them out individually thinking they would look good 'popped' off the front of a card...

I am also in the process of trimming out these strawberries...


...and these roses...I think the roses should go on a card with some antique-y text behind them...



I don't know how this card will be put together...but I think I will make something to send to my friend Irene...I just think she would really like this image...

And here is one of the Magnolia girls...I see them all over the card-scape and have been wanting to try one out...

This one will probably make it onto a card fro my sister-in-law Kerry...I think of her every time I look at it...


These are the tiniest little bits-o-sweetness..there were actually five images, but one made it onto an Easter card for my mom...so actually, I guess I have made two cards from the swapped images (but I don't have a picture of that card...sorry!)

Okay...so enough typing...back to coloring!

2 comments:

  1. love the coloring and images. sounds like you have a lot of cutting ahead of you. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am so behind on your blog. I have to catch up.
    You coloured all these beautifully. I have yet to colour in the ones you swapped with me. I have been too busy shopping lately, lol.

    ReplyDelete