Monday, February 7, 2011

Focusing on the Small Stuff

It seems like I have been really focusing on the small stuff lately...cards that is. Small little bits and pieces...using scraps...but still getting crafty, if not also a bit inky and dirty.

Last week I made three cards from some scraps I had been hanging onto that were left over from a mini album I made for a friend's birthday last year.

The paper is all from SEI...I just love the colors and the small scale prints.



All three cards are built on the same basic background...four small squares of patterned paper...



And a few different stamps...



I used Distress Ink pads in Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Peeled Paint to "color" in the images....very loosely.



A little highlighting with stickles, "pearl" bling, and black glaze pens....



And some free-hand drawing with a black Micron pen...and I'm pretty pleased!

I love using up scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment